1. Submitting a potential winning ticket is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Information on the website relating to the process forms part of the terms and conditions. The directors and officers of The Grown Up Chocolate Company may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at their sole discretion.
3. The decisions of the directors and officers of The Grown Up Chocolate Company Ltd in connection with this offer are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Eligibility to submit a potential winning ticket is subject to entry restrictions. No entries will be accepted from the employees or associates of Virgin Atlantic, or its suppliers.
5. Persons submitting a potential winning ticket must be bona fide passengers on a Virgin Atlantic flight and be served the Very Nutty Nougat Chocolate Bar that contains a winning ticket as part of the inflight service.
6. Any claimant must complete the form on The Grown Up Chocolate Company website and send to the company:
· The potential winning ticket.
· Evidence of the booking.
· The wrapper in which the chocolate bar was served.
7. Prizes offered are one of: three sets of return flights to New York, three Chocolate Treasure Chests, six Chocolate Hampers or 600 Sets of 10 Grown Up Chocolate Bar.
8. No potential winning tickets can be submitted or will be accepted after the 31st October 2018.
10. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected claims.
6. The Grown Up Chocolate Company Ltd reserves the right to request proof of identity, proof of British residency status at the nominated delivery address in order to claim a prize. Acceptance of proof of identity and residence is at the discretion of The Grown Up Chocolate Company. In the event that an entrant cannot provide proof, their entry will be deemed invalid.
9. Winners will be notified by email and all correspondence from The Grown Up Chocolate Company will take place by email.
10. All Prizes are as depicted or described in the Schedule and, unless otherwise specified, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Grown Up Chocolate Company is not responsible for any additional costs associated with use of any prize.
12. The Grown Up Chocolate Company accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred to enter the Competition or in connection with taking up the prizes.
13. Once Prizes have left the Supplier’s premises, no responsibility is taken for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
15. All prizes are subject to availability. In the event that any of the prizes or part of a prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond The Grown Up Chocolate Company’s reasonable control, The Grown Up Chocolate Company reserves the right to provide a similar prize to the same or greater value as the original prize.
16. If the prize involves tickets to an event or travel, The Grown Up Chocolate Company Ltd is not responsible for any change in times or dates, cancellations or rescheduling of events that may prevent the prize winner from redeeming the prize or any part of it.
17. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
19. Rewards or loyalty programme points cannot be accrued when taking up the prize.
20. Bookings are subject to the specific date and time and are not re-routable. Once booked and approved by the prize supplier, any changes may incur a cancellation fee or amendment fee at the cost of the winner. Once tickets have been issued they cannot be changed.
21. Neither The Grown Up Chocolate Company Ltd. nor the prize Supplier/s or their associated companies will be held liable for any loss, damage or injury that results directly or indirectly from the winner taking part in any aspect of the prize. Where relevant, the winner agrees that they take full responsibility for any activities engaged in while travelling and engaging in the prize package and will take out appropriate travel insurance.
22. The winner and their travelling companion are responsible for any visa requirements associated with the prize. In the event that the winner or their companion are unable to obtain appropriate visas, the promoter takes no responsibility for the prize winner’s or their companion’s inability to take the prize.
23. The return flights to New York are for flights only.
24. Winners are responsible for all costs not expressly listed as being included in the prize, including without limitation, meals, entertainment, other travel and accommodation, incidentals, gratuities, services charges, optional extras, transfers, passports, visas, re-entry permits, spending money, freights, excess baggage, government taxes, departure taxes, ground transportation any tax liabilities, airport charges, any applicable surcharges and any other related costs. Travel insurance is not included in the Prize and will be the responsibility of the winner(s). Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
25. Travel arrangements to and from the winner’s departure city airport do not form part of the prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
26. The winner and their travelling companion must travel together on the same dates and to and from the same destination.
27. All travel will be subject to the general conditions of carriage. The Grown Up Chocolate Company and prize supplier make no representations as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations before travel.
28. Neither The Grown Up Chocolate Company nor the prize supplier or their associated companies is responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared) or other events beyond the Promoter and the prize supplier’s control which prevent awarding or acceptance of the Prize in accordance with the Prize description.
33. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, The Grown Up Chocolate Company (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
34. The Grown Up Chocolate Company and the prize Supplier/s assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of potential winning tickets, wrappers, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of The Grown Up Chocolate Company which corrupt or affect the administrative security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, The Grown Up Chocolate Company reserves the right in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available to the fullest extent permitted by law, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the claim process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
35. All claims and evidence become and remain the property of The Grown Up Chocolate Company.
36. Winners consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by The Grown Up Chocolate Company. Winners acknowledge and agree they may be required to participate in promotional activities while taking up any prize.
37. The Grown Up Chocolate Company may be required to disclose your personal information to its contractors, agents and prize suppliers.
38. Winners must be 18 years old or older.